- Reading. A lot. One name: Diana Gabaldon.
- Water. In many forms. From pouring rain to swimming pools. And don’t forget the bubbles. Never forget the bubbles!
- Sea and beach. As often as possible. Dress code when you’re 2,5 years old: naked. Do not support any form of textile on your body once you step into the sand.
- Family. The good, the bad and the ugly. But mostly the good.
- Sleep. Not all that much.
- Garden. Still not having comfortable seating there and a serious lack of shadow on hot summer days. Didn’t hold us back to spend time there. At all.
- Potty training. Deserves a story of its own.
- Love. Lots of it.
It was a good summer. I can tell you that!