Christina B from the lovely blog Searching for Ironman nominated me for a Liebster Award. When I discovered the questions, I had so many ideas that I decided to turn them into separate posts instead.
- How did you get into blogging or photography?
- Where would you most like to travel to and why?
- What is your favorite book?
- When you travel to a place you have never been before, what is the first thing you like to do?
- How do you get ideas for your blogs or photo shoots?
- How many countries have you been to?
- What aspect of blogging do you love the most?
- Where is you next travel destination to?
- What is your favorite downtime activity?
- What is/are your goal(s) in life?
The first big trip my husband and I ever took, was to Costa Rica. I can tell you, 14 hours in the air for people who have only done one flight of an hour, that’s quite the journey! My husband was sick with nerves, really, I thought he was going to totally break down at the airport. But, I’ll tell you: it was worth it. So worth it.
If you would tell me that I can have the opportunity to live there for a few years, with y family, jobs and so provided, I’d say yes, without any hesitation. (Condition is that it would not be in the capital city – San Jose – which was a place I couldn’t wait to leave behind). Gorgeous nature, lovely people. I hadn’t spoken a word of Spanish since I finished my studies, but I picked it up very quickly and that has opened so many doors. We’ve learned so much, seen so much, enjoyed so much on that little heavenly spot on earth. When times get rough, my mind wanders there. Pura vida.
On my list of places I’d want to see is Madagascar. We planned to do it for our honeymoon, but the flight schedule did not permit us to cram it in the two weeks we had available. It still speaks a lot to my imagination though. Nature must be impressive and very different from what we know here. I guess every destination with beautiful nature speaks to my imagination. It’s something I never tire learning about.
What should I add to my list of dream destinations?