Through summer, I mean. It shocks me how fast time is going.
1. Landscape. My dog was happy with this one, ’cause I finally took her on a walk again, just the two of us. And my camera – I’m using my iPhone for this. Landscapes like this are quickly disappearing, mostly because every empty spot is getting built on. It’s ironic.
2. Lunch. I enjoyed my sundried tomato-spread, turkey and arugula sandwich a lot. Little Boy wasn’t too hungry and didn’t eat much of his lemony broccoli pasta.
3. S is for… shadows! Very early morning walk, wit my very early little bird. I keep telling myself he’ll eventually sleep in. When he’s sixteen or so. But I love this picture. It’s one of my favorites from the last weeks.
4. In the middle… of a big pantry purge. Shame on me, I cannot seem to avoid food waste like I should. Really have to work on that one.
5. Pile. I managed to empty the floors of my disastrous home office room. I’ll get to the piles. Sometime. I hope it will be before September, because I would want to start with a clean slate.
6. Thankful for… my Little Boy. Motherhood overwhelms me sometimes, but it’s so worth it. I never ever could have imagined I could love someone this way.
7. Spot. I brought our lovely dog to her vacation address. I decided to take the train, as it is a 2hrs drive and at least I would be able to read a little. Turned out to be very crowded, but she behaved perfectly.
I really enjoy this challenge set by Fat Mum Slim and I bought the Little Moments app she developed too. I consistently use the same filter, because I like how everything comes together so nicely, but there are some beautiful alternatives to be found in the app. The only thing I cannot seem to manage is to make the app post to my FB page instead of my personal profile, so I save the pictures to my camera roll and post them from there. Works fine too.
And as you can see, I finally decided to give PicMonkey a go. And I have to laugh every time when messages pop up (you know, when you haven’t logged in for a while, that they took the freedom to eat the cookies on my desk, or the ‘oh no, are you sure you don’t want to save this masterpiece’ stuff…).
What are your favorite photo apps or programs?