A week filled to the brim with a lot of school work and a lot of blogging. I enjoy spending so much time online, but I’ll have to be careful not to let it eat into my sleep.
- Wednesday is my day off and I get to spend the day with my Little Boy. It was quite a day, with three different sets of clothes. Not because we’re all about fashion. First outfit got completely pooped, second one had some encounters with broken eggs (aren’t there so many treasures to be found in a single garbage can?), and the third one transformed my boy in the Mad Mud Monster because he pretended to be a dog. So the 45 sunny minutes we had all day were very well spent.
- One of my best friends and colleagues at school will become my immediate boss next year. While I’m convinced he’ll be a great principle, I’m sad our relationship will inevitably change. Oh, I’m confident we’ll be getting along just fine, but it will be different. I’ll keep you posted.
- This post by the lovely Renee really really spoke to me. I’m so hoping I’ll be able to take the same calm and loving approach to playful teaching when Little Boy grows up.
- Tuesday night I got an e-mail from Julie, from the Blogher site. They were going to feature my post about square foot gardening! I was so excited that my first thought was: I need a Facebook page for my blog! So I set it up, and now I’m not really sure how to actually use it LOL. Oh well, I’ll figure out Pinterest first and then devote myself to my Facebook page. Twitter has been crossing my mind too, but then I might want to use my husband’s old iPhone first. My blog will keep me going for a while, I guess.
- And this post by Stephanie got me thinking. Each and every month I’m making a budget and then I don’t stick to it. I have to confess that I haven’t checked my balances for over two weeks now and I have some bills to pay. I would really live to use a program that helps me to keep my finances together, to the last eurocent. Now I’ll have to decide if I’m willing to pay for it. I could try it out first, but I’m afraid that if I would like it, I’d buy it, so I first have to decide if it’s something I’m willing to buy, if you know what I mean.
2 thoughts on “Reflections on Sunday”
Thank you Elvira – your kind words are so lovely! Congratulations on the Blogher feature – how very cool!!
Thanks for including my post. I totally understand what you mean. 🙂 I’m a DIY girl who doesn’t like to spend money if I don’t have to, but we are really loving our zero-based budgeting program. For us it was money well-spent, but I can totally see where you’re coming from.
Congrats on your feature!! That’s exciting!